Saturday, July 19, 2008

Florida!

Over the 4th of July weekend we went down to Florida for a wedding. The night before we left for Florida we stayed in the cities and visited the Mall of America to go see Hancock.

Playing Mini-golf.

We went on a cruise after the rehearsal dinner.

Sunset.

Probably the only good picture I got of the wedding.

Us at the reception.


Me and Becky--her boyfriend was in the wedding so we pretty much spent the whole week together--standing by a shark. Even though it was fake it totally freaked me out!

During our last day in Florida we spent the morning at Caladesi Island State Park, which just got rated the number one beach in North America. It was pretty sweet! So, here I am making my way to the beach.

Luckily, we didn't see any rattlesnakes.

The beach!

Aaron in the ocean!

And this little guy we saw on our way to our car from the beach.

Don't worry people I will be blogging about Emma next. I know that's what you really want to see! I'll be getting pictures and videos up of her soon.

4 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, now, we like stories and pictures of you 2 also! The thing about Emma is she's our favorite (plus she changes daily - and not just her diapers!)

BeckyMom

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

Haha. I know. Just giving you some grief.

I really did want to post about her but our computer is stupid. Hopefully tomorrow!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Yep...

More Emma.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

(2 Days Later...)

"Uh...Emma?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home