Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Emma's First Trip

This past weekend we went home to Hibbing for my mom's wedding, to take a 5 generation picture, and to visit family. Even though it was a fun weekend I am glad to be home. Things sure change when you have a baby.


The wedding was beautiful and I couldn't be happier for my mom. I got to put the cutest dress on Emma. She is such a cute baby.

I had bundled Emma up for last week's softball game when it was so cold out. I don't think she enjoyed it much.

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We could have sooo added to your already crazy itinerary! I forgot about Tyler Greg's grad party on Sunday in Buhl which would have been more of a Reini reunion! Oh well, another time, perhaps. Do you have a close up of Em in her "flower girl" dress? (Nice pic of you guys at your Mom's, BTW)
BeckyMom

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Jamylou said...

Congratulations to your Mom! Too bad we missed you up North. We were up the weekend before. Next time you go up, give us a call. I have to see this precious baby in person! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home