Wednesday, March 21, 2007

All I Do...

She inspired me to write a list of books I've read, am reading, and will read.

Books I've read:

The Good Year by Pearl S. Buck
Nightmare Academy by Frank Peretti
What to Expect When You're Expecting by a list of doctors
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
The Beatles by Bob Spitz
Today Matters by John C. Maxwell
Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer
Arena by Karen Hancock
Victorian Serenade Series by Lawana Blackwell
The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown

What I'm reading now:

Sex God by Rob Bell (Colonel, I was wrong, apparently Rob Bell just released this book. You're welcome to borrow it once I'm done)

And what's next on my list:

Night by Elie Wiesel
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
East of Eden by John Steinbeck

If anyone has any good book selections please let me know.

6 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

East of Eden is one of my favorite books – and now that I've said that, I sure hope you enjoy it. Asta and I have been listening in on the Mars Hill podcast for a while now... good stuff... I should probably read Bell's book some time.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

I just downloaded some of Mars Hills on my Ipod and you should definetly read his books!

I'm sure that I'll like the book. I usually like most. We'll see.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

YES! More Rob Bell writing about two of my favorite subjects! (Did I really just say that?)

I also want to read Anna Karenina...

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger JC said...

I love this post.

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger jac-atac said...

I can't believe the Colonel just said that.

lol

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Mrs. Cournia said...

I just finished Sex God, too. I am definitely a Rob Bell fan. I remember introducting Aaron to his Nooma DVDs a year or two ago. Cool. :)
By the way, you look beautiful pregnant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home