Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sometimes I Feel Like a Little Kid...

You know what's nice? Having an English Professor as a husband. He helps me with all of my homework. He's very happy about it.

Here's part of our conversation:

Me: Aaron, I need help!

Aaron: Ok, what do you need?

Me: How do I do this?

Aaron: Do what?

Me: This stuff.

Aaron: sigh- Let me come look.

Than he goes on to explain how to make a table on MS Word.

Me: It's not working! It doesn't look right.

He fixes the table to make it look right.

Me: I think I did something. It doesn't match the picture.

He fixes it again and he's annoyed. He won't even look at me. I keep screwing up the table and he keeps fixing it.

Now, everytime I ask him for help I can see the look of defeat in his eyes. I think I'm worse than his students.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's ok Jill, I don't even know what a table on MS word is. And in this family, I am the English major.

yikes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home