Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Day After

I had a picture of the Parents drinking out of these gynormous coffee mugs but I lost it somewhere between my computer and my camera. Instead, I'll show this picture from last year's tree day. We'll be doing this in a few weeks except instead of a forest we'll get our tree from a Wal-Mart parking lot or box.
One brother and one Bennie. Very cute.
Aaron thinks our tree has to many decorations. I think you can never have enough.
Today I ate 5 turkey sandwiches. 5! As I was eating my 5th, I asked Aaron if he was going to have one in hopes of him making me another. Eating more the day after Thanksgiving is probably not a good thing. That's ok because I'm eating for two.

8 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

I like bennies :D (and ginormous coffee mugs) I guess me and andrew don't exist, lol. J/k

tooltes! :)

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

For some reason I took only two pictures that day. Haha.

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think it has too many things on it. the point of the tree is reallu just to hold things haha.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger jac-atac said...

I knew the rumors were true! CONGRATULATIONS MOM! WOWWW!!!!! Awwwwww........It's like a...love story...or something beautiful

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Yay! I love babiesssssssss!
Congratulations! YAyyyyyyy. that's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.



love you! ahh!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

In June!

:)

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger JC said...

I like you just squeezed that in there! Are you ever on IM these days??

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger midnight mama said...

I read Reinman's post and he said you guys were having a baby but he didn't say what KIND of baby (bunny, puppy, human, etc.) so I thought if it's a human then surely there would be a post on the jilb's blog. Yeay! :) Congratulations!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home