Sunday, November 05, 2006

Forest Bunnies...

For all you crazy bunny lovers out there here's an update. I talked to my mom today and she told me what Brownie and Puppy have been up too. They leave the cage open so the bunnies can come and go. And they attached a maze of hay to the door so the bunnies can sleep in the hay at night.

She said that this morning Brownie was across the yard, Puppy came out to find him, and than Brownie ran really fast and knocked Puppy over. I have a feeling they love being able to be free instead of being stuck inside all day.

4 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, happy bunnies. I am glad :)

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

That's Wonderful.

We should all treat our children so well.

Glad they are doing well, though....

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Graceland King said...

I still think you should eat them.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger jac-atac said...

Beware of dogs and wolves! My sister and I have had our bunny pets eaten before!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home