Friday, September 15, 2006

The End?

I think I can say that this might be one of the last pictures of the bunnies I'll put on this blog. I sort of feel bad since we got Bennie because we don't play with them much. Not that we ever did. We couldn't really "play" with them. They don't like us, only each other.
I've been trying to decide if we should give the bunnies away. I'm not really sure what to do.
I let them out of their cage the other night and Bennie chased them around the room. It was actually pretty funny to see. I thought they might be scared of Bennie but they would run back into their cage and then jump back out again. Weird.
Oh, bunnies. Such a sad, boring life you lead.

7 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always ditch the ugly dog. My big dog needs a treat. seriously, one snap of the jaws and the problem's gone.

TC

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

that's all they ever do. just sit there. and when they're not sitting, they're running away and leaving presents that aren't very pleasing...

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

No! No!
More Bunnies!

(See name of Blog)

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger JC said...

But bunnies are so easy and not demanding and best of all...they are better than CATS! I'm with the Col.- KEEP THE BUNNES....LET THEM OUT OF THEIR CAGE!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Wow...New Name...

"...Didn't expecr that."

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No bunnies?!??!?!?

Where would I get my bunny fix?!!??!?

And, just to make things clear, they're nice, but NEVER better than CATS!

seriously, you can't get us all addicted to the "bunny blog" and then leave us hanging....

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to add pictures of Bennie to your title? Will the bunny pictures be deleted? Do you want your fish back so he can be a part of the Animal Farm?
BeckyMom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home