Friday, August 18, 2006

Surprise, surprise..

I might only have to wait 5 days! It's a secret though, so I can't tell anybody. Well, a few people know what I am talking about. Shh...

I know, I don't make any sense.

On a different note, don't see the movie Lucky 13. I thought there might be some hope in it because of my Lauren Graham obsession. There wasn't. It took us about twenty minutes to watch the movie because we fast-forwarded to the parts when Lauren Graham was on.

I do recommend Freaks and Geeks. Very funny. Netflix it.

4 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's in 5 days? (I HAVE to know!!!!!)
BeckyMom

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

Keep it secret, keep it safe.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger JC said...

heee heeee heee :-)

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Newsy said...

this is exactly the kind of information that starts rumors...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home