Sunday, August 06, 2006

Finally, some house pictures.

Ah, moving day. Here's Andrew and I carrying our orange chair.
It took a few times before we could manage it through the door. Or rather, Andrew trying to explain to me what I needed to do and than we got it through the door.



As soon as we set the chair down the back came off. It would have been nice to know that earlier.

Thank you to all our family that came to B-town and helped out.

I think we were trying to figure out what to do with this dresser. As you can see it's cheap. All you had to do was set it down gently and a piece would fall off. Lovely.

And that my friends is our house. We're happy. Oh, and Penny, you did a wonderful job as the photographer.

7 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

But where are the Bunnies?

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

Oh, they're around. Just this morning I found Puppy stuck behind the refrigerator. Haha

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger JC said...

You guys are way too cute! I'm so happy for you.

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the orange chair and the pink carpet!!! What a great pick-me- up in the morning :)

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Newsy said...

Do you have an extra room for us guests?

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

We do have an extra room!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger jac-atac said...

Congratulations! That's so great! God bless you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home