Sunday, August 27, 2006

Bennie

As you know we got Bennie yesterday. He hasn't been one bit of trouble. Yet. I would say his most annoying habit is following me everywhere I go. That and walking between my feet. So, he really doesn't have any bad habits. Not yet, anyways.

We introduced him to the bunnies tonight. Let's just say they didn't really like him. No one got hurt though, so that's good.

All Bennie does is sleep. I've found that if he's asleep when I put him in his kennel he doesn't cry. At least not that much. We'll see how tonight goes.
Ok, that's about it. More posts to come.

4 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

cute li'l feller!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Graceland King said...

Now you have a three course meal living in your house.

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dislike little rat dogs. They should be used as snacks for large dogs.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger JC said...

Oh he is too cute! What's next? Something in the reptile family?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home