Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It's Been Awhile

I usually let the bunnies out in the morning while I get ready for work. This morning I left the bedroom door open and they both decided to go
under the bed. I figured they couldn't get into too much trouble under there.

So, I went about my business and than I saw Browny run out of the bedroom. I walk into the bedroom and I don't see Aaron but I can
hear him yelling at Puppy. I look and Aaron is
trying to push Puppy out from under the bed. I guess Puppy was chewing on the bed. Not good.

I see Aaron push Puppy. Puppy doesn't move. I see Aaron push Puppy again. I see Puppy lay down.

3 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Reinman said...

It's a sad day when the puppy no longer fears me.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger JC said...

hee hee heee...

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Larry said...

Kinda like having kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home