Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Day of Filming

Aaron, Drew, and myself did a little filming on Friday. I won't go into much detail because I know Aaron will want to post about it. I just wanted to put a few of my favorite pictures on here.

In the first pic, Aaron is trying to knock over Rupert's boats (his stuffed bear.) The scary thing about this is that those boats were already made from a few months ago. We bring the boats out every once in awhile and play. Pathetic, I know.

I like this pic of Drew. He's really trying to get in the spirit of filming. Nice hat.

Last of all, Aaron again. He's pretty natural with that paper hat and sword. He was made to play that part. Looking good..

3 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Wherever did he get theinspiration for those games?

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee,hee,hee (that's the sound I just made sitting at my desk.)
Mom

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

Kind of a school assignment, kind of an iMovie thing, but mostly because I like making stupid little films.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home