Friday, February 03, 2006

Another Reini Morning

This morning I was cleaning because my mom is coming into town tomorrow. I was randomly throwing things away that I thought we didn't need. Aaron was standing behind me saying,"Oh, I need that. Don't throw that away!"

I was like,"Oh, ok. But you don't use this."

He's like,"I will. I swear. I need those things."

I was like,"Alright."

So I continue cleaning and he's staring at me. I'm like,"What are you doing?"

"I'm watching you clean."

"Why are you watching me clean?" as I said this I had that mean-glare-look going on.

"I don't know."

I was like,"Do you want to finish cleaning this? Because you can."

"Ooooh, no. You're doing great!" And he ran out of the room.

6 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

He's a good boy. He knows his role: stand in front of something mechanical and saying "Yep."

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger JC said...

LOL- you guys are so funny! I always clean when the house is empty- oh yeah...I use a really big garbage bag! When the house is empty, no one complains that I throw their stuff away!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Graceland King said...

Atta boy Aaron, encourage her quality cleaning. It will pay dividends in the future. And eat those bunnies!

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, you need to learn the fine art of throwing things away when no one is watching....

they'll NEVER KNOW!!!!

they should teach that in marriage counseling classes...

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, yep, yep...you wouldn't believe the things i've thrown away, silently, secretly....

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Silly Reinman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home