Saturday, January 21, 2006

White Chocolate Mocha with Everything on Top

Aaron asked me if I wanted to go to Caribou yesterday. CARIBOU! He hates coffee. I think his mind changed while we were in Rochester. We had Starbucks at least once a day, sometimes twice.

He likes coffee but not the coffee flavor. He orders consist of this,"What do you have that doesn't taste like coffee? Ok, can you add whip cream, chocolate, caramel, and what every other toppings you have?"

It comes to the point that it's not coffee anymore, it's dessert.

I'm liking the coffee change in him because I LOVE coffee. Especially the dessert kind.

6 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Mmmmm. Caribou.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger JC said...

Jill- that is just so funny becuase we just had a Starbucks open around the corner. Larry hates coffee...but he is addicted to Strawberry Frap's- with every kind of topping they have.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

two words, oreo snowdrift. Trust me. Best thing there (that doesn't taste like coffee)

tootles! :)

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you guys just go to Dairy Queen?
BeckyMom

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Reinman said...

Because going to a coffee shop is cool.

I feel like a tiny little baby if I go to Dairy Queen and order a blue Mr. Misty.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger truemvr said...

hmmm. blue mister misty...
anyway the snow drift doesn't have coffee. Get an Oreo cooler with white chocolate sprinkled on top of the whip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home