Sunday, January 22, 2006

What I did Today

I became domestic. I made Aaron a cherry pie. HOMEMADE! Can you believe that? I didn't have an apron though. I thought I would look more domestic if I wore an apron.
Can somebody get this girl an apron?!


Oh yeah, and I'm making beef stroganoff. It's not homemade though. Sorry. It came out of a bag. BUT, I do have to cook it in my Crock Pot for like 10 hours. That has to count for something, right?

I'll spare you a picture of the beef stroganoff. Right now it looks like brown soupy water. No one needs to see that.



6 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Newsy said...

You're an inspiration to us all!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

wow.

BTW Rustproof blog is back up...

If the link doesn't work, just get there from the Band Blog...

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Of course the link didn't work. Try Again.

By the way, the mom was singing...
"Can she bake a Cherry Pie, Aaron Boy, Aaron Boy?"

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Aaaagh.

I stink. Just fliiping cut & paste...

www.rustproofonline.blogspot.com

There.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger JC said...

That pie looks AMAZING!

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah....so....are you barefoot too?

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home