Tuesday, January 17, 2006

SALT

We got back late last night from SALT (Student Adult Leadership Training). It was a great time. God showed up, people got healed, lives were changed. Here's a few pics from this weekend.


Here's Aaron and I at Famous Dave's.
We met Jamie and Rob there. It's good to see friends.

We decided to go to Denny's at like 2 in the morning and
I saw this giant corn. I don't know why
but I was really excited. Maybe cause it was so late.
So Aaron took a pic of it for me.
We ate at the Macaroni Grill. I swear I must have gained 10 pounds
this weekend because of all the places we ate. I had Brit, Michelle, and Jayme
get together so I could try out the black and white on my camera.
Very nice.

This is Eric. You can tell he's really silly. Aaron and him
we're having a staring contest but
then things got a little carried away and
that's when the crayon came into play.

5 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

Eric is the Stare-master.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger JC said...

you're right- the corn is halirious

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, stare-master, I get it!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

"Stare-master"

Then Aaron must be TheEyeMaster"

...say it real fast...


...aw, forget it...DELETED.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh...that water tower pic is awful light for 2 am....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home