Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years Eve

3:00 pm- Aaron left for work to only return at 11. Ugh.

6:25 pm- Woke up from a nap thinking that I missed Seinfeld but realized that I had 5 minutes before the show started.

6:30 pm- Sat down to find that I had a message on my computer from a friend who wasn't supposed to be back in town until later in the week. We decided that we would join other friends who were going out to eat. My previous plans were to sit on the couch in my pj's all night and blindly stare at the tv, while watching this. *shutters"

8:30- After we ate, Tina and I decided to go visit Aaron in hopes that he would get off work early. In the end, he kept working, and I came out of the store with a beef log, cheese block, and fake bubbly.

11:00- Aaron came home, I cut up the food and served the bubbly. We sat and watched an hour of crap while switching between channels. We couldn't decide if we wanted to watch Regis Philbin, Carson Daly, or the Smoker. Regis won.

12:06: I went to bed.

Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger JC said...

LOL- you sound older than me! This was actuallly our first year OUT of the house for New Years Eve.

Miss ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home