Saturday, January 28, 2006

Dreams

Have you ever felt restless? Last night Aaron told me that I'm restless. I think it has to do with the fact that I keep asking him where we're going to live after we're done with school, when can get a house and such.

I think it really hit him I was restless when I said,"Wouldn't it be really cool to just pick up and move somewhere like Ireland, Europe, or Scotland for a year?" Next year we're both not in school so that would be a perfect time to travel.

It would be totally-super-cool. I've always been drawn to Ireland. Not sure why. I don't even know much about it. I just envision cottages that are falling apart, old castles, green hills, and irish pubs (not that I drink). I don't even know if that's how Ireland really is. I do like the irish accent though. It's pretty sweet.

4 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHil and I feel like we're going to Ireland....to help start ChiAlpha's in the universities there. Chuck has done this in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark, and we want to do the same in Ireland! They need people right now in European universities.....maybe you guys should consider XA missions????

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger jac-atac said...

I know what it is to be restless...thinking about the future. It's better to be.."excited" about the future instead, I think. Excited about the possibilities. Not worrying if it could get messed up, because God can take care of it.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

Yeah, I'm more excited than anything. Not really restless. Just the word that I used.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I'm more than half Irish. I would love to go there with the choir next year, but I'll be devoted to band.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home