Wednesday, December 28, 2005

What We Did Over Christmas Break...

We played a lot of cards when visiting with my side of the family. It's not a bad thing but I am a little sick of smear. At least we don't play for money anymore.







We played a lot of DDR, which is the newest way to work out. Well, not really, but you can work up a sweat with this game.






I took pictures of the Narnia lamp-post in our front yard while Aaron made Bob, the 10 foot snowman, with my cousin.







Puppy had his second snow, while Browny had his first. We were a little unsure whether we should bring Browny outside because we thought once he tasted freedom he would run. But he didnt.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger JC said...

Good to hear from you. I was thinkig about you guys and your celebrating your first Christmas together! Glad you had fun.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger chikitaeinstein said...

For some reason, all the xanga sites are blocked on this computer I'm using.. I'm in Bloomington at the Holiday Inn. Tomorrow we're going to pick my sister up from the airport! I haven't seen her in almost a year and a half! whoa... :) Hope you're having a fun break. U back yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home