Monday, December 19, 2005

The Perks of a Job

A lady walks into Healthquest (fitness club that I work at) and says,"Do you have a key to my locker?"
Well, being that we have no keys because if they get a locker they provide their own locks, I said,"No." She said,"Are you sure? Can you check?"
And I was like," Ma'am we don't have keys to any lockers because we don't put the locks on them you do."
You would think that she would get it by now but she asked me to look and make sure. To humor her I told her I would look into it.
Same lady, two days later: "Umm, I think someone has been in my locker."
I said,"Well, I don't think that's possible. You have the only key." She says, "Well, I found these pair of shoes in my locker and they're not mine." I just looked at her. I was ready to freak. She picks up the shoes, looks at them real close, and says," Well, you know what? I think they are mine! I guess I forgot about them." I just smiled. All in a days work.

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scary thing is, that could have been me. :)

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger JC said...

Laugh out Loud!
Jill- you're getting really good at "...I just smiled...". Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home