Thursday, December 22, 2005

Normalcy

I was really surprised to see this bunny butt. Normally, the bunnies are freaked out by the bathroom tile. I think it has to do with the fact that they can't really run on the tile. Very funny to watch.

Here you have the typical bunny cuddle. This is what they do all day, whether or not they're in the cage.
This is Puppy behind bars. I took this picture to show you what he does. I put hay in that round, cardboard, tube-like thing so that the hay is sticking out of it, thinking that it would be easy for the bunnies to get at. I guess it isn't. Puppy jumps on it, knocks it over, and pushes the hay all over the cage.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We got Grace a bunny yesterday and today Jack killed it.

Pray for us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home