Thursday, December 08, 2005

Narnia Date

It comes out tomorrow. My excitement for this movie has been rising all week. Let there be no disappointment! I read that they may be making a second already (Prince Caspian?).

I read all the books this summer. Currently, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe is in my purse, waiting to be read again (hopefully before tomorrow).


I remember when I was younger, like 15 years younger, I believed that Narnia was real. I thought that if I stood long enough in the closet that I would disappear into another world. I never did though and I assumed that I was in the wrong closet. It's funny what you believe is real when you're young.

2 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Well at least it wasn't just me. I was waiting in my hallway closet just last week hoping Narnia would come take me. After an hour I got bored and went and read "The Last Battle".

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger JC said...

I can't wait! We have a date planned for Tuesday night becuase our weekend is booked solid.
I've read some things about the movie that makes me wonder...I hope they stay true to the book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home