Saturday, December 03, 2005

Game Pursuit

Last night we had about 20 people at our apartment. The bunnies were quite excited.

Aaron and I started off the night by going to buy the Trivial Pursuit Game. We went to Target first and found that it was too expensive. We decided to go to the dreaded Wal-Mart (I hate that place!). I was pleased though to find the game $15 cheaper at Wal-Mart. So we bought the game and some treats and went home.

People arrived and for the next 2 hours we played Trivial Pursuit. I can say that I enjoyed myself. Maybe it had to do with the fact that my team won! Yeah team! (Sorry, Aaron). Overall, it was a good night. Everyone ate all our candy, no one stepped on a bunny, and for once we were the loud neighbors (The people that live above us are loud ALL the time).

3 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger JC said...

OH that sounds like so much fun.You've totally inspiried me to start having groups of people over- even though our place is really small!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

I take it you were "honest" enough to play one of the chapters on the DVD that we DIDN'T already play over thanksgiving?

..fun game though...

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Reinman said...

We started from the bottom left corner. We'll meet somewhere in the middle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home