Thursday, November 10, 2005

Enemy

Here's a few more bunny stories for ya. I came into our guest room earlier this week to find that the bunny had made an enemy. Generally, Browny will sleep right next to the outside of his cage. But I had done some rearranging next to his cage and apparently put a stuffed tiger in his sleeping area. I walked into the room to find the bunny roughing up this tiger. He'd pull on his arms, chew on the tiger's neck, and just try to nudge it out of his space. My first thought was to move the tiger. But than I thought better of it. I got my camera instead.



I couldn't resist taking this picture this morning. Isn't he so cute? I left Browny in his cage all day and usually he gets upset and will chew on his cage but you can see that here he finally decided to sleep. It's cute to watch him when he's getting tired because he'll roll around in his bedding. That's normally how we get bedding all over the house. When I let him out of his cage he's covered in it and I try to just let him come out on his own. I really need to start brushing him off before he comes out though.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Browny Stories!

Hip Hip...Hooray!

I've been telling folks we're going to see the Grandbunny.

See you guys tonight.
(It's not just a bad song from "West Side Story" anymore.)

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Haha, I'm commenting from your apartment. At the moment Browny is out of it's cage, Mike is holding it. But you already know that. Sorry this a very stupid comment.

tootles! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home