Sunday, November 27, 2005

Decoration

Today was the day. We decorated our apartment. First, we went to Wal-Mart and bought everything that had to do with Christmas. Next, we bought groceries. Tons of groceries. Things that we didn't need. Isn't that how it always is when you shop at Wal-Mart?

I'm not sure why but I'm always excited to decorate. I think maybe it has to do with the fact that it's our first apartment. I want to make it look cute. We still need stuff. But, hey, that's ok.



We even have a church, a house, and a giant blue snowman (thanks Grandma). What more could a girl ask for?

7 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger JC said...

Looks cute! I think you should put big, red, ribbons on the bunnies for Christmas.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

I was actually thinking the same thing. Put a little red ribbon on them..

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

IT does look nice. This will sounds stupid but to me the church scene looks more Halloween-ish than Christmas-y. I am in favor of the extremely large ribbons on the rabbits. I mean freakishly large ribbons.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

You're right Kranny. It does have that orangish Halloween glow.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger truemvr said...

why don't you just wrap-up the bunnies... ribons and all

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I agree with Mike. Decorate the bunnies!

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey put big red ribbons on the bunnies, and even bigger ones on you and your man and then take a nice happy family Christmas picture and blog it. That would be some good times!

Decorations all around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home