Saturday, November 19, 2005

Bad Puppy! Bad!

How can one cute, furry, floppy-eared bunny be so naughty?

I'm trying, I really am. It took less than two days for Browny to be litterbox trained. Why is it taking Puppy so much longer? I swear, I must have picked out the dumbest bunny there was. Not only does he pee and poop everywhere he's taken a liking to chewing anything and everything.

I'm going to blame it on the fact that he's still a little bunny. Maybe when he grows up he'll know better. (Does anybody want a bunny?)

4 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger tikka masala said...

I like your blog! Lovely bunnies, albeit a bit dumb, as you say.
I am Portuguese, so excuse any mistakes I make. Visit me at my new blog! www.insidelookingin.blogspot.com

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

I like the new header. WHat did you use to design it?

As far as training goes, I hate to say it (so I'll type) but Gina still isn't trained, and it's been 9+ years.

(The Word Verification is "Shipop". Sounds like a 50's lyric...shipop, shipop, boddop shipop.)

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

I helped Jill make the header by slapping a bunch of pictures together in MS Paint.

Lame, I know, but quick and simple.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger JC said...

Oh I would just love a cutie holland lop bunnie! Too bad we're not allowed any animals in our apartment. :-(
I know they make stuff that you can spray on the cords that are safe for animals- yet will train them not to chew- I think it's called "Bitter Apple".
Good luck!
I just love the bunny pics- so does Lauren.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home