Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Apartment

I decided to post some pics of our apartment because I know some of you wonder what it looks like. Our apartment isn't that bad compared to some of the places that we looked at. Hopefully, we'll have a house someday.

This little table is my favorite. I think we've eaten on it once. It looks so cute I never want to get it dirty.


Ok, these two candle sticks are on top of our tv stand. See how the one on the left isn't straight? It drives me crazy because it's NEVER straight. Everytime I look at it it's leaning to one side. I don't know what to do about it. This morning I even tried cutting part of the bottom of the candle because it was lumpy. Didn't work. I might just have to go buy a new candle.

7 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, I hate little things that aren't straight. That is just the perfectionist in me. Oh well, Just think Jill that it gives it character! Love you! See you tonight!

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Light the bottom of the candle, let it melt a little, then stick it back in the candlestick and maybe it will be squishy enough to stand straight :)

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger truemvr said...

What I sujest is to either melt some wax into the base and set the candle in place before it solidifies, or to buy some chewing gum. Since the candle holders are translucent try to match the color.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger truemvr said...

Wowh! She beat me by like a second. Mine is longer tho, so I must have started writing first.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

haha thanks guys.. you're funny

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Mrs. Cournia said...

Your apartment looks so cute, Jilb. Makes me want to move so I can start decorating and setting up with all the shower gifts I've been accumulating...*sigh*

But your post makes me smile, as usual. :) thanks

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger JC said...

What a cute little place! Brings back memories! God bless you guys. I miss you so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home