Monday, November 07, 2005

Amazed

I was looking at my links and was amazed at how many people I know that blog. Family and friends! It's so amazing. Granted there are people that only blog once in awhile. I'm always like,"Come on people, post something new!"

Maybe it's just me. I'm pathetic, I know. I could probably blog something new everyday. I should really concentrate on other things like school and church. But this blog just keeps getting me. It could help that I always have cute bunny pictures and stories to tell....

Ok, so apparently for me, one blog isn't enough. I've had another blog at Xanga for awhile but I never use it. I decided today that I'll write there.

3 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger JC said...

Hey Jill- I love checking your blog because I know it will be new. What is your xanga blog address?

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

It's the last one on my list of links.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

So you are no longer writing here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home