Tuesday, October 04, 2005

You May Be Addicted to Narnia If...

You randomly knock on the back of wardrobes.. just in case. (I admit I used to to do this when I was little.)

You have named one or more pets after a character from the books.

You have named one or more CHILDREN after a character from the books.

You're considering taking a trip to London just to attend the world premier, even though you live in the U.S.

Everyone who is a big jerk you consider to be a Eustace Clarence Scrubb.

Everytime you go to the zoo, you stop and talk to the lions, just in case one of them is Aslan.

You (unlike Caspian) can remember all seven names of the lost lords.

You refuse the offer to try some Turkish Delight, claiming you're avoiding sweets.

You have read each book seven times.

You get excited when somebody nearby has a horn and constantly try to blow it to see who will come.

Seeing a lamp post makes you happy!

4 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Hey, those are funny. I can't think of anything clever to say. lol :D

tootles! :)

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

None of those apply to me. I haven't read a book in a while. I believe the last book I read was "The Great Gatsby" or some other "classic" we read in Mr. Bergan's class. I'm not a Nerd!!

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill! Did you write that all by yourself???? You should be a writer!!!!

Wow!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

The Parents Say....

OK, OK, We liked this post, but we WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN BUNNYLAND!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home