Monday, October 17, 2005

Those Big Brown Eyes

On Saturday we decided to go home for the weekend. We brought Browny with because I figured that everyone would want to see him. And I think they did.

When we got there we let Browny out of his cage. He was alright until he realized that 20 people were staring at him. Than he had to go around and smell everybody. I don't think he really got used to anybody though. Just too much going on for the little guy.

I can say one good thing about Browny. He likes to lick. If you've held him you've probably know what I'm talking about. It's just so cute when he does it. I read that it's rare when rabbits lick. I think we've lucked out. He licks everybody. Just ask the lil' Penny. She got most of the licking this weekend.

3 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

I LOVE YOUR BUNNY! I WANT ONE!

tootles! :)

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger JC said...

I like the bunny. It's very cute and it looks very cute.
Love
Lauren

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

He licked my eyelid. Teehee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home