Saturday, October 01, 2005

One of Those Days?

It started when I turned the faucet on in the bathtub. The water started out fresh and clear. As it came pouring out the water started to turn brown, than finally, black.

What a nice way to start out the day. I wasn’t angry yet, just frustrated.

I thought better of stepping in the tub so I washed my hair in the sink.

I decided than to get myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes. I took the bowl of cereal into the living room. I sat on the couch and leaned down to pick up a book. As I leaned down, I realized something. The bowl leaned down too. That meant that I had poured milk and cereal all over myself and a little bit on the couch.

So, I put the bowl of cereal (which was soggy by now) on the couch and got up to get some paper towel to clean up my mess. After cleaning up my mess, I sat down on the couch next to the cereal. A funny thing happened. As I sat down, the couch cushion with the bowl of cereal went up. Can you guess what happened next? Cereal and milk all over the couch!

Yes, today was definitely one of those days.

5 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha don't ya just love days like those??? just think of them as lessons in patience

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Mrs. Cournia said...

oooh...ouch, Jilb!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

That really sucks. Yeah.

tootles! :)

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Or they could just not happen at all.. I'd settle for that.

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE A LAUREL AND HARDY STORY .............

 

Post a Comment

<< Home