Monday, October 31, 2005

The Nerdiness of Our Lives..

Getting up before 9 every morning to watch Live with Regis and Kelly in hopes that we'll be called to win the Secret Wild Travel Trivia. (We can dream, right?)

Going to Wal-Mart at midnight to get Star Wars Battlefront 2. There will be people coming into Wal-Mart at midnight to get Episode 3, but not Battlefront 2, so I'm sure we'll get looks. For the past few weeks we've been preparing for the new Battlefront by playing the old one.


Letting the bunny out of his cage in the morning and watching him play (well, mostly sleep) all day. This is all we do: watch Regis and watch Browny. Pretty pathetic, I know.


This is the first picture I took after we got our camera. I had to put it on here. See what's in the background? I'm sure we'll stop there before we go to Wal-Mart tonight.

7 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Graceland King said...

There's a McDonalds at my Wal-Mart...you could kill two birds with one stone.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

ON Mondays, after Alpha, I'm usually so wired up on vitamin "C" that I don't go to bed until after midnight.

Therefore, I'll probably go buy the dumb video tonight.

What a nerd. I didn't even like the movie.

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so funny!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Larry said...

I asked the guy at BlockBuster if they will have Episode 3 out at midnight. He said "yeah, sure will".

I went home and was going to go back and rent it at midnight (to decide if I REALLY want to buy it). Then realized...what a jerk. They CLOSE at midnight. D'HO!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

Oh my gosh. That would have made me so mad! We went last night to get Battlefront 2 at midnight and they didn't even have it out and the guy that was supposed to put it out was on break. So I went back and got it this morning.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Haha, you guys are funny. Well, anyways, all the pics of the bunny are really cute. I'm glad you guys got a camera.

tootles! :)

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

YOU GOT ONE? PROPS TO YOU, MY FRIEND!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home