Monday, October 10, 2005

More Browny and Other Things

We (Aaron and I) got back last night from a Chi Alpha retreat down by Rochester. I had a really great time and learned alot. It takes time to process everything so I won't blog much about that now.

While we were gone Browny was fine. I know some of you were worried about him. The first thing that I did when I walked in the door was let him out of his cage. I could tell that he was excited to be out because he constantly ran around the apartment with no signs of stopping.

We're trying to litterbox train Browny. I don't think it's going to be that hard. Once he's litterbox trained it will be nice because I won't have to worry about him leaving pellets around the apartment.

That's about it for now. I really don't have anything interesting to say. I'm still kind of blah from the weekend. I'll write some more interesting stuff when I've caught up on my sleep.

5 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Hey, is it just me, or does Browny look a little bit more like a bunny in that pic?

He must have grown a bit during the weekend.

Cute pet...Trade you for a dog?

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

Sorry no dogs... yet

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Reinman said...

No, no, the comment was fine as,

"Sorry no dogs."

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Ha, that bunny is so adorkable!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger truemvr said...

dork, ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home