Saturday, October 29, 2005

Finally!

Today was the day. We got a camera! I have been taking pictures of Browny non-stop. There's a possibility that I may have taken too many pictures already.

Here's Browny licking Aaron. The rabbit does this constantly. A lot of the time Aaron has to brush the bunny aside because he gets annoyed with the licking. Personally, I think the bunny licks him because he thinks he needs a bath.


Browny has his own personal space underneath one of the tables (at least he thinks he does). I've learned that sometimes he doesn't want us under there petting him. The other day I went to pet him and he nudged my hand away. I thought this was funny so I went to pet him again and I got nudged again. The third time I went to pet him he gave me a warning nibble. The next time he might not be so nice. I think he just tries to act tough. You can see in this pic that when I put my hand down by his "space" he kind of lunges for it. Amusing..

Browny likes to play with everything! Here he was playing with my hat. When he realizes that I am watching him he tries to get real small and hide. Nice try rabbit, I still see you...

Here's Browny doing his cute bunny thing. He is just so adorable! I love it! He'll sit under the table and clean himself for hours. I think that and sleeping are his favorite things to do. He's becoming lazy and fat.

5 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger JC said...

hey Jill- Great pics! Thanks for making them web friendly for us dial up users!!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Browny Bunny: The Star of the Web. What kind of camera?

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

We got a 5 MP Panasonic Lumix. It's very nice...

 
At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom says "nice!" We'll see you in a couple of weeks...

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I can't stop laughing whenever I see that little ball of fur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home