Monday, October 24, 2005

Fall Retreat Pics

At the Fall Retreat Michelle gave me her camera and told me to take as many pics as I wanted. Here's a few of those.


We stopped in Maple Grove on the way down to Rochester. We did a little shopping and had lunch. If you ever get a chance to stop there you should! In this pic you can sorta see the shops. The place was just amazing. There's a water fountain right in the middle of it all.



We got to the retreat a few hours before it started so Brit and I did a little exploring. I love this picture. There's not a ripple in that water!



Here's a shot I took during worship. I don't have much to say. I think it's great when people are worshiping the Lord.

9 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Mrs. Cournia said...

Looks like a fun retreat.
And Maple Grove is definitely a great place to hang out and shop! :)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Hey, I just noticed the subscript on your blog title...

...good, very good.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

That ripple-less water was cool. It reminded me of that one shot in "Last of the Mohicans."

(You know the one I mean.)

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so much FUN!!! Love you!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger JC said...

Thanks Colonel for pointing that out. Jill..that's so sweet.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

So does that mean the bunny is food or a friend?

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

He's my friend!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

BTW, the Jilb.

We got your letter today. It was the most delicious laugh I've had in a while.

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

Yeah, I figured that'd crack you up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home