Saturday, October 29, 2005

Another Morning

Browny didn't do well with the puppy. I'm beginning to think that he doesn't like other animals at all. All he does is thump when anything is near him, well, except for us of course.

I put Browny back in his cage last night because I knew he was scared of Zoey. I left the cage door open though because I thought maybe he would get curious and come out. He did. It wasn't good though. He would come into the living room, see Zoey, thump and hide. I was like what is the point of this? So I put him in the cage and latched it shut.

Browny is doing a lot better today.I was laying on the couch trying to sleep and Browny kept jumping up on the couch. So I would wake up, pet him, and he would hop down. About 2 minutes later he would jump back up again. I started to get annoyed with this game so I put him on the rocking chair, hoping that he would just lay down and sleep. I watched him sniff the chair and try to reach the top. I thought there is no way that he will be able to jump to the top of the chair. I was wrong. He jumps to the top, lays down, and falls asleep. Very odd. It was the perfect kodak moment. I'm working on Aaron, hoping to get a camera soon.

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I just need to say this. Browny is a RABBIT and Zoey is a natural predator! Of course Browny is going to be scared of her, it's INSTINCT! You were just acting all surprised and stuff and it made me laugh. ~Kerri

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for a camera! And thanks for letting me use the fridge. I hope your throat gets better!
:)
Brit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home