Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Micro

To the right is a picture of my Microbiology teacher. Honest.

He's never on time, he's unorganized, and he stutters, alot. He makes me think that every class is the first one he's taught. Most of the students in the class get angry at him. I feel sorry for him.

At least this is one class that I'm actually learning something. Last night, in lab, we had to use a bunsen burner to heat some stuff up. The first thing the teach said was,"Don't burn yourself."

I have a burn mark on my right hand.

I'm slowly learning.

5 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

Funny wife!

And did you purposely post again at 11:34?

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Dudette,
That's the guy who was a magician at ValleyFair (tm) all summer. No kidding. The mom & I caught his show. It should have been called "Slapitaire."

Ask the boy...he'll explain

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger jac-atac said...

That is the coolest looking professor I've ever seen that I don't know. He looks like a super-nerd, or something. And by your description of him, it sounds like he is a super-nerd to the core. Still not as cool-looking as Mr. Dallas at HCC though.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

Oh, I had Mr. Dallas! Haha...

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I gotta agree with Jac. That is the coolest professor I've ever seen. Look at the man's suit! Lucky..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home