Sunday, September 25, 2005

I Want To Know, Why?

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end you first try?

6 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Why" indeed. Those are interesting little bits to ponder. Especially Tarzan. When do you start your new job?
Mom/Becky
(Someday I'll have a real blog identity, but not t'day)

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

I started last Monday. :)

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger JC said...

That's a lot to think about...how is that science class coming along?

I miss you. I'm going to Beth Moore in two weeks...I wish I could take you with!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

"Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?"

Perhaps they re-check the refigerator hoping that whatever was in there before will now be apetizing (sp?).

But, you do have a very good point with those..

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

The science class is actually going pretty good so far. I'm usually not that good at science but this class is easy I've heard.

I miss you too!

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so completely not as clever as you are.

sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home