Thursday, September 01, 2005

Girls and Caribou

I'm happy to report that today is Caribou Thursday!

What happens on Caribou Thursday you ask? Well, a bunch of girls get together and try to do a bible study. Usually what happens is we sit, talk, giggle, and drink too much coffee. Not much bible studying going on.

I think that it's good for girls to get together. Even though I'm newly married there are some things that I'm sure Aaron doesn't want to hear about.

Plus, there's a lot of catching up to do since most of the girls haven't seen each other since last year.

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger JC said...

Oh Jill- I'm so glad your back in the grove. Girlfriends are so important- even to us married women! Tell Michelle I said hello. I just pulled out her book out of the packing box and put it on my bookshelf yesterday.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Caribou Thursday rocks! Of course, I've never experienced it since I'm a youngin, but the way you describe it, it sounds like a great day of fellowship! Plus, it's caribou. What could be better than a bunch of girls drinking Caribou Coffee? ROCK ON!

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I missed it.....i can't believe I missed Caribou Thursday.....something's gotta change around here.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home