Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Facts of Life?


Here are some pointless facts I learned in class today:

According to U.S. FDA standards, 1 cup of orange juice is allowed to contain 10 fruit fly eggs, but only 2 maggots.

The song 'Strawberry Fields Forever', sung by the Beatles, refers to an orphanage located in Liverpool.

It takes 6 months to build a Rolls Royce... and 13 hours to build a Toyota.

Dentists in medieval Japan extracted teeth by pulling them out with their fingers.

The powder on chewing gum is finely-ground marble.

Tell me, why do I go to school again?

8 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

Ahh, it's 11:34!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

SPAMn!!!!!!!!

tootles! :)

Oh, nice post. I'm never drinking orange juice again.

(just like i'm never going to eat hamburgers, ask Aaron about that one)

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

When I saw your title, I thought you might be expecting...

...none of that, now.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Mrs. Cournia said...

Cool wedding and honeymoon pictures!! Aaron does indeed have the same crayola class as I do...He drew a very flattering picture of you on his Coke box. :)

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Weirded out.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger JC said...

did you learn about what is in Hot Dogs?

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

11:34 must be a popular time to post.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I am drinking some OJ right now . . . .delicious eggs and maggots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home