Friday, September 16, 2005

Early Morning Discussion

Aaron says to me,"I'm going to tell you a family secret."

"Ok."

"Whenever we're sick we always eat a bowl of Coco Roos."

I figured this was the end of the conversation. It wasn't.

He goes on to say,"Do you know why I like Coco Roos?"

I say,"No, tell me why."

"Because they look like dog food but taste delicious!."

Hmm...

The only thing I could think to say was,"You're weird."

He replies,"You're weird. The only reason you think I'm weird is because I have a funny voice."

8 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

too much time Jilbo Baggins.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger JC said...

Isn't marriage grand?? :-)

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I'm assuming it would be considering who she's married to. Aaron's a funny guy.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

umm...well, okay then.

tootles! :)

(what about booger hunts?)

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i told bre about your hillarious conversation, and we both died with laughter!!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger jac-atac said...

That's some awesome conversation!

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jill, you should consider writing!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

really? well, thank you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home