Tuesday, September 20, 2005

And the final question was?

I took a test in Microbiology last night (yes, with that teacher). I figured it would be a normal biology test. I was wrong. One of the questions on the test was: How many micrometers are in a meter? We had the typical answers like: 10, 100, 1000. The last answer was this: "What kind of stupid question is this? No one cares about math!" All the questions had answers like this thrown in..

The extra credit question was this:

You live in a square house, the windows (all four) face south. A bear walks by the window, what color is the bear?

I got it wrong...

4 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

Let's see if anyone can answer it. I know the answer now because Aaron told me.. If no one can answer it I'll tell you.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger JC said...

I'm so confused.

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

I'm sort of reluctantant to chime in so early, but Reinman answered my pictorial quiz pretty fast, so here goes...

If ALL your windows face south, you must be on the North Pole. Therefore,
1. The bear would not be there, but...
2. If he were, he would resemble the one in the picture you posted.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

Yep, that's right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home