Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bang Over (Yeah!)

I finally have a moment to post. Fireworks are finally over. It really wasn't that bad. But than again, I wasn't there 24/7.
Tomorrow I leave for the cities. My cousin got married about a month ago and our Aunts are having a bridal shower for us. Having most of our family together should be pretty interesting.
On Monday, Aaron and I will be going to Bemidji for the day to look for an apartment. I'm hoping we find something so we can start moving stuff in.
I really don't have anything good to say. But does anybody?

3 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger JC said...

YAY- you finally posted!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I love you, Jilb! Good luck finding an apartment. (:

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Nah, you're just boring. J/k Yeah, i hope you guys do find an apartment you like. But i'll miss having you guys around.

tootles! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home