Sunday, May 01, 2005

Painting

This weekend I went to a retreat at the Sand Hill Lake Bible Camp.

The camp managers told us that if we painted a few cabins we didn't have to pay for staying the weekend. As you can see from my picture, we painted.

I tried really hard for about 10 minutes to not get any paint on me but after that first drop fell I figured it was a waste of time. So every little bit of paint I got on my hands I just wiped on my shirt and pants.

While I was sitting in church this morning, Phil tried to pull a piece of fuzz out of my hair. It wasn't fuzz, it was paint. (And yes, I did shower after I got done painting)

The best part of painting is getting it all over yourself... and others.

Oh, and I learned to play ping pong! Yes!

"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon." Matthew 6:24

4 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger JC said...

We missed you at the BBQ today. I took pics, but like I told Rob, I have no clue how to post them. Maybe Larry will put them up. Or maybe I'll just have to learn.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

I really wanted to come but it just wasn't happening.
We'll be home soon though!

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best part of painting is the smell, and giggles.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

I know. I smelled a little too much of it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home