Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Episode 3

Tonight I am going with a few people to see Star Wars: Episode 3-Revenge of the Sith. The past few nights we have watched the first two: The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones. The movies were ok. I'm not really going to get into what I think about them because it's not a big deal. I'm just excited to go to the midnight showing of Episode 3. I think that it should be pretty good. At least that's what I've heard.

So, that's my life right now. That and looking for a job. And the wedding plans.

2 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I saw it today/tonight. My hatred burns for Annie so much, but my love for Vader burns like a billion white stars. He is just so cool. I miss Mase Windu already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home