Sunday, May 29, 2005

?

Are you a morning or night person?

I've been thinking about this question lately. Most people seem to know what they are. But I can't figure out what I am. Normally, I'm not up this late (it's now 2 am) but I had two cups of coffee earlier and I can't sleep, so I thought why not check a few blogs? I'm not opposed to getting up early though. I used to work at 6 every morning at my last job. I didn't really mind that.

Maybe I'm just a day person? Is there such a thing? Or maybe I'm both? Too many questions. I should probably just go to bed.

6 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Graceland King said...

Definitely a morning person. I just don’t know if that means I like to get up before 6 in the morning or stay up past 1 in the morning.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger JC said...

Hey Jilb- I was up at 2 am this morning too! Must have been the cup of coffee before bed.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I'm a both person. Just as long at the 4 and AM aren't in either picture.

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it depends on the circumstances around you. If you were to take away all responsability then you might find out what your body prefers.
~mike

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

That's true. I find myself staying up late at night when I know I don't have to get up early in the morning. If I do have to get up early I usually go to bed early. I think it depends on a lot of things.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger jac-atac said...

I don't think there is such a thing as a night owl or a morning person. I think everyone functions better when sleeping for 7-8 hrs in between the hours of 8 pm and 6 am. And, don't forget the 15 minute to 1 hr nap between the hours of 11 am and 1 pm, when the body drops in temperature to receive its due pause.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home