Sunday, April 24, 2005

Weekend Stuff

I had a pretty good weekend. This was my last weekend to work until I go back home so that's nice. I'll have a few weeks off.

I watched the movie Spanglish with one of my friends. Let's just say that it's odd.

We had a leadership meeting for Chi Alpha today because the boy and I will do leading of some sort next fall. Talk about exciting! I think I'm ready to be a leader. I feel like I've grown a lot this year. It all depends on what God has in store for me.

I've decided tonight that I'm way to addicted to sunflower seeds. Generally, I just eat them at softball games but I bought a bag a few weeks ago and I eat them when I'm watching a movie, typing on the computer, or going for walk. Sad, isn't it?

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." Matthew 5:6

9 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger JC said...

I'm so excited for you and Aaron to do X/A leadership. That is way awesome.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Hey, speaking of Chi Alpha, I finally got to meet Phil at District Council last week. We had a great chat down in CVC's Coffee shop. Great guy...and the Caramel Latte was good too.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

Yeah, he said that he got to meet you. He said he knew you were Aaron's dad as soon as he saw you. haha

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

That's great that you guys get to be leaders!

It's not so sad that you're addicted to sunflower seeds, as long as it's something healthy and not, umm, not healthy. Like drugs, or people..

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I prefer Sunflower seeds . . . only when it's above 60 though. This year I can make my own with my own Sunflower seeds with my very own Sunflowers.

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill-

Now being your mom and all, I have a pretty good idea of what you look like. So........who is the tennis pro in the picture?

Mom

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

I have no idea who that is? I can't figure out how to put an actual picture of me up there so I just put things that I find off the internet.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Reinman said...

21 years of playing baseball/softball and I could never get the hang of eating sunflower seeds.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger jac-atac said...

That's sweet that you two are planning to step up to leadership!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home