Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Summer

I finished reading the Bible today. It was supposed to take a year to read the whole thing but I finished a month early. Tomorrow, I will start reading it again with Aaron. It will be fun to see what God does with us.

I decided not to be so lazy today. So, I went for a walk. It was so warm outside! I love it! As I was walking I saw three little boys and their mom playing in their back yard. It was so sweet to watch them. The youngest boy was playing in his sandbox. He was cute to watch because he was in his own little world playing with his trucks and cars. The other two were playing catch with their mom. All I could think was: Isn't this what summer is all about?

It's so nice when summer comes because you can be outside. You can go swimming at the beach and than get ice cream (one of my favorite memories). You can play baseball, softball, tennis, or basketball. You can go for a walk or run. Like some of the people have been doing on campus, you can fly kites (haha).

I like summer best because you don't have to go to school (well, actually I have two online classes) and you can spend time with family.


"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Revelation 20:4

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Hey Aaron watch out. It's sounding like she wants kids now. I like kites. My grandpa used to tell me to go fly 'em all the time.

Dangeresque

 

Post a Comment

<< Home