Saturday, April 09, 2005

I can be weird

I walked into the bathroom tonight on my floor. The doors to the bathroom are open-wide and you can usually hear girls come in and out.

Well, I heard someone walk in right before me. I went into one of the stalls and sat down. I thought,” I wonder who came in before me?” So, after I had sat down on the toilet seat I bent down and looked under the stall to see if I could tell who it was by her shoes.

Instead of seeing a pair of shoes, I saw a pair of eyes. The other girl decided at the same time to look to see if she knew who had come in after her.

It took me about ten seconds to realize who it was. It was Brittney, one of my girlfriends. She started laughing. I started laughing. We were both laughing so hard that a few of the girls on our floor came in and wondered what was going on.

Usually, I don’t peek under the stall if I know another girl is in the bathroom. But for some reason tonight I couldn’t help myself. Brittney told me she never peeks either.

What a great moment. I still chuckle to myself when I think about it.

Girls are so weird.


"An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips." Proverbs 24:26

12 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so so so funny!!! Wow! I can't believe we looked at each other at the same time. Too Weird!! Wow, everyone who reads this better laugh! hehehe Have a good one!

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, We are all laughing. Thank you for sharing such an experience.

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks
I needed a good laugh
-mike

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger JC said...

That is sooo "girly". I got a great laugh out of it. Ahhhh...thejoy of communal restrooms.

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am laughing as I write. If I could think of a magazine to send that one too I would suggest it, but all I can think of is Readers Digest! Who knows, though... You guys crack me up :)

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Mrs. Cournia said...

That was a great story, Jilb! Very girl.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Hey, you usually i don't laugh out loud at things that i read (unless they're on aaron's blog) but that story was so hilarious that i did actually laugh out loud. You're great the jilb.

tootles! ;)

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you!!! So fun to read about your life! Shallorhay said I should take a click over and see how you are and enjoy your funny story! Congrats on being engaged I am so happy for you guys! Being married is the best thing that has happened to me thus far in life!
Love you!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger SuperStar said...

Hey Jill! This is Bobbie Jo! Just thought I would check out your blog, and now I have! Time to check out mine!
Later

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Hey Jilb. There is no doubt the females is the stranger of the genders. Link Me!!!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

bad form

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

That was awesome! If that would've happened to me, I would've probably laughed harder than you. Well, I don't know about that one, but, you know. LoL, that cracked me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home