Monday, April 11, 2005

Fun Pic

This picture that I am about to post is odd.

I'm not one for kissing in public but Jayme insisted that I kiss Aaron on the cheek. Let me say that I refused but Jayme is a stubborn girl.

She stood in front of me with her arms crossed and said,"I am not moving until you kiss Aaron."

The picture really isn't that bad. It's kinda funny... like the movie Fever Pitch that I saw tonight.

Someone else must have thought the picture was funny, or they wanted to make fun of us because when we got back from the movie theater someone had printed the pic of us and taped it above Aaron's door. funny people...

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Phillipians 4:6

5 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Poor Aaron. I wouldn't watch that movie if you offered me a thousand Coke monkeys or a thousand Cokes. Poor, poor kid.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

Hey he asked me if I wanted to go, I didn't drag him to it.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

I liked Fever Pitch--especially the first half. Jimmy Fallon was funny without being annoying, and, as a male sports fan, I could readily identify with his predicament.

Plus, the movie was saturated with baseball history.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

But Drew Barrymore . . . not worth it. You couldn't pay me to see any movie with her in it. Even E.T. is a steamy pile. Jimmy Fallon, not annoying? That's improbable but anything is possible I guess.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I suppose she has lived a hard life. Money constantly flowing into her bank account, getting whatever she wanted, superstar friends, that screams difficult to me. She's still a no talent hack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home